we would like to advise our valid customers that as of June 1st, 2015 Guatemala has implemented new regulations which require the following information on the on the Bs/L:
· Vessel and voyage
· Complete Shipper, and Consignee with full details
· NIT number (similar to VAT number)
· POL / POD
· Complete commodity description including number and type of packages
· Gross weight in kilograms
· OBL must be freighted. Non freighted or “freight as agreed” are prohibited
· Original B/L (OBL) number
· Date and place of document issuing
As most of these fields are already part of our B/L, there are no major changes except those which are emphasized in bold.
if you have any questions, pls contact your local ZIM agent who will be happy to assist.