We’ve added new port coverage and connections,
giving you wider export/import possibilities across the globe!
The ZIM New Zealand-Australia (N2A) service has been upgraded and now provides two additional calls in Port Chalmers and Napier, also linking to destinations in Asia and North America.
Upgraded N2A Rotations:
Make the most of New Zealand’s peak season when shipping cargo such as fresh apples, cool, or frozen produce with our ZIMonitor.
This state-of-the-art technology gives you peace of mind when shipping refrigerated, sensitive or high value cargo by letting you track, monitor, and even control the cargo’s environment at any given moment.
Some of its benefits include:
- Real-time cargo monitoring, data collection and reports
- Upgraded cargo security
- System alerts to track the cargo’s humidity, temperature, GPS, power on/off alerts and more
- 24/7 response team to response to any alerts or technical malfunctions
With ZIM’s frequent connecting services to a wide range of destinations in the Far East and North America from Australia, we’re here to simplify the process for you.
Here’s a look at our connecting services from Australia:
China Australia Xpress (CAX)
- Pusan - Shanghai - Ningbo - Xiamen - Kaohsiung - Sydney - Melbourne - Brisbane - Pusan
Thailand Fremantle Xpress (TFX)
- Port Klang - Laem Chabang - Ho Chi Minh City - Nansha - Yantian - Sydney - Brisbane - Melbourne - Fremantle - Port Klang
ZIM Big Apple (ZBA)
- Yantian - Xiamen - Ningbo - Shanghai - Pusan - Panama Canal. - New York - Norfolk - Baltimore - Suez Canal - Salalah - Colombo - Tanjung Pelepas - Yantian
ZIM Container Service Pacific (ZCP)
- Qingdao - Ningbo - Shanghai - Pusan - Panama Canal. - Kingston - Charleston - Savannah - Wilmington - Jacksonville - Kingston - Panama Canal. - Pusan - Qingdao
ZIM North Pacific (ZNP)
- Kaohsiung - Yantian - Ningbo - Shanghai - Pusan - Vancouver - Pusan - Kaohsiung