Bringing our Z Factor to new destinations!
Explore ZIM’s wide range of services in Latin America, designed to meet the diverse needs of our customers, featuring premium services that prioritize agility, efficiency, and reliability, and provide extensive connections to ZIM’s global network.
An efficient and reliable service connecting the thriving markets of North China and the West Coast of South America.
ZAT Service Highlights:
- Among the quickest connection to/from Pusan and Qingdao to Mexico, Colombia, and Ecuador.
- Best-in-class connectivity from Ecuador, Peru, and Chile to Korea, Xingang/Tianjin, and Qingdao.
- State-of-the-art technology for transporting refrigerated cargo with ZIM’s reefer fleet, equipped with ZIMonitor capabilities.
- Fast connections to/from the Indian Subcontinent, Southeast Asia and West Coast Central America via Pusan, Shanghai/Ningbo and Lazaro Cardenas.
Starting January 2024
Unlocking opportunities for businesses from the East Coast of South America to the Caribbean, Central and North America via Mexico, Houston and Mobile.
ZGT Service Highlights:
- Market-leading transit time.
- Direct connectivity to Mobile rail-hub and access to the East and Midwest USA.
- Enhanced connections to Canada via Halifax and Philadelphia, as well as to/from the Caribbean via two hubs: Cartagena and Kingston.
- A wide range of transshipment services covering the main ports of East Coast South America, the Gulf, Latin and North America, and fast connections via ZIM’s global network.
Weekly connections between the US East Coast and the West Coast South America.
ZCX Service Highlights:
- Competitive solution for refrigerated cargo from Chile, Ecuador, Peru, and Colombia to the US East Coast.
- The fastest transit time to Philadelphia as well as competitive transit time to additional ports in the US East Coast.
- Fast transshipments between connecting ports in the West Coast of South America to/from East Coast South America.
- Direct service from Miami to all Latin America trades.
- Outstanding Intra WCSA connectivity offering transit times as short as two days between the main countries in this trade.